Please join us for our destination wedding
Friday, February 17, 2023
Sandals South Coast
White House, Jamaica
We are so excited to share our wedding day with all of our friends and family! Our website is here to keep everyone informed and updated on our wedding and travel accommodations. We cannot wait for the big day and most importantly, that we get to share it with you in paradise! Please read through all of the information on our page for wedding and vacation details. We look forward to celebrating with you!
Whitehouse Jamaica is a small, unassuming village on the southwest coast of the island of Jamaica. Traditionally, the primary local economy of this town has been fishing. However, the opening of the Sandals Whitehouse European Village and Spa in 2005 has turned this quiet town into a popular island destination because this is one of the very popular Jamaica resorts.
The all-new Sandals South Coast is the perfect combination of European civility in an all-beachfront all-inclusive resort. From all-new Over-the-Water Bungalows, an overwater bar, and a romantic Over-the-Water Chapel, Sandals South Coast brings guests closer than ever to the water. Set on a 2-mile stretch of Jamaica's south coast's most pristine white-sand beach and nestled within a 500-acre nature preserve, this spectacular seaside oasis features three distinctive European Villages. Relax by one of three pools, including Jamaica's largest, or dine at the new Sushi on the Sand restaurant. At night, extravagant bonfire areas and fire pits add to the glow of this truly unique adults-only destination in the heart of paradise.
Our travel specialist is available to assist you in booking your flights. If you choose to book flights on your own, you will need to provide your flight information in order for Sue to arrange your roundtrip ground transfers between the airport and the resort.
- Unlimited fine dining at 9 restaurants
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and anytime snacks
- Unlimited Premium Liquors
- 7 bars, including swim-up bars
- Stocked bars in every room
- Unlimited Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines
- All tips, taxes and gratuities
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- PADI-Certified SCUBA diving (and all equipment)
- Snorkeling (and all equipment)
- Hobie Cats, paddle boards, kayaks
- Professional instruction for water sports
- Beach volleyball, basketball, pool tables
- Day and night tennis
- Unlimited land sports and fitness center with LifeFitness® Equipment
- Day and night entertainment including live shows
- WiFi (in room and all common areas)
Preferred travel dates:
7-nights: February 15 - 22, 2023
***A 7 night minimum stay is required
Final payment due
French Beachfront Deluxe
$3,311.00 per person
Dutch Beachfront Luxury Room with Balcony Soaking Tub
$3,832.50 per person
Italian Beachfront Club Level Walkout Junior Suite
$4,144.00 per person
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes and Fees are included in the above pricing. Taxes and fees subject to change without notice.
We currently have a block of rooms at the resort. In order to secure the best pricing and availability, we encourage you to finalize your reservations as soon as possible.
- Roundtrip airport/hotel transfers in Jamaica (MBJ)
- Accommodations at Sandals South Coast
- All meals (buffet/a la carte/snacks)
- Unlimited drinks
- Included activities
- Entertainment at the resort
- Current taxes and fees per person
- Travel insurance
- Optional excursions
- Motorized watersports
- Any items of a personal nature
Please call for pricing based on your preferred flights and room preferences.
*Travel insurance is available to all guests and is highly recommended*
(920) 380-1800 x1931