2. Cruising through the Kimberleys.
3. Wildlife, Indigenous Culture, and rock art in the Northern Territory.
4. Dine under the stars.
5. Spectacular views and uncaged wildlife in South Australia.
6. A walking tour of Melbourne.
7. MONA & Henry Jones Art Hotel in Hobart.
8. Hiking in Tasmania.
9. Snorkeling and sailing in the Whitsunday Islands.
10. NYE fireworks display in Sydney.
Related PostsView More
Go Hit the Road with These 5 Road Trip Tips
Whether you enjoy being in the car or not, we think that your first family road trip of the summer is a right of passage for all. Planning your stops, packing your snacks and loading up... Read More
Get the Most Out of Quarantine with These At Home Vacations
Here at Fox World Travel, we are all about giving you new experiences and helping you discover the world. So, what happens when we can’t actually travel? We know you haven’t lost your wanderlust,... Read More
7 Wonders of the World Google Earth Scavenger Hunt
More than 2,000 years ago, travelers would write about sights they had seen on their journeys. Over time, seven of those places made history as the “Wonders of the Ancient... Read More