From custom solutions to an improved traveler experience, using an online booking tool with the help of an expertly trained travel management company (TMC) enhances a travel program. Continue reading to learn how these features can help you and your travelers.
- Contact Online support via Chat
- Whether there is a question large or small, a Fox World Travel representative is only a few seconds away. Our Fox Online Support Team is there to help answer questions via live chat.
- Custom Messaging
- Custom messaging connects whoever is in charge of travel with travelers. Big event going on in town? Let travelers know to book at a different time period to save money and headaches without having to remind everyone. These messages can be customized depending on specific circumstances like a certain city or vendor being booked.
- Compliance Messages
- While custom messaging delivers custom messages during the booking process, compliance messages do the same after the process is complete. From reminding travelers of preferred vendors to sending them need to know information, these messages are completely customizable depending on the information you want to send.
- Post Ticket Changes
- Make changes to some reservations, including Southwest, directly in Concur and skip the agent. For some changes and bookings, this can save a lot of time.
- Custom Landing Page
- Being a partner with Fox means you get a custom landing page created with necessary links. Links on these pages take employees to the most recent travel policy, preferred vendors for car rentals, training documents and videos and a link to Concur for important information on their platform.
Related PostsView More
People First: Fox Transitions to Work-At-Home Setup
The recent coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak has impacted many organizations across the world. As we all try to adjust to the developing situation, it has been of the upmost importance for Fox... Read More
Suspended Travel vs Restricted Travel: What the 2020 Government Travel Update Really Means
On March 11, 2020, United States President Donald Trump announced new travel restrictions in order to help fight the spread of the coronavirus. As news surrounding the coronavirus is ever... Read More
How are Airlines Handling the Coronavirus and Keeping People Healthy?
Since the introduction of the coronavirus, the travel industry has been one of the most impacted in the world. In order for people to get where they need to be and remain healthy throughout their... Read More