From custom solutions to an improved traveler experience, using an online booking tool with the help of an expertly trained travel management company (TMC) enhances a travel program. Continue reading to learn how these features can help you and your travelers.
- Contact Online support via Chat
- Whether there is a question large or small, a Fox World Travel representative is only a few seconds away. Our Fox Online Support Team is there to help answer questions via live chat.
- Custom Messaging
- Custom messaging connects whoever is in charge of travel with travelers. Big event going on in town? Let travelers know to book at a different time period to save money and headaches without having to remind everyone. These messages can be customized depending on specific circumstances like a certain city or vendor being booked.
- Compliance Messages
- While custom messaging delivers custom messages during the booking process, compliance messages do the same after the process is complete. From reminding travelers of preferred vendors to sending them need to know information, these messages are completely customizable depending on the information you want to send.
- Post Ticket Changes
- Make changes to some reservations, including Southwest, directly in Concur and skip the agent. For some changes and bookings, this can save a lot of time.
- Custom Landing Page
- Being a partner with Fox means you get a custom landing page created with necessary links. Links on these pages take employees to the most recent travel policy, preferred vendors for car rentals, training documents and videos and a link to Concur for important information on their platform.
Related PostsView More
Tips for a Successful Implementation
As the travel industry continues to change, travel programs will also start to look very different from what they used to. Whether you were ready for these changes or not, reviewing your travel... Read More
Steps to Improve Your Organization’s Communication Plan
Sometimes, the role of a travel manager can end up feeling more like a communications coordinator. Between onboarding, policy changes, travel restrictions, duty of care and technology updates,... Read More
Fox World Travel Makes Travel Weekly’s 2020 Power List
Fox World Travel is proud to announce it has been named to Travel Weekly’s 2020 Power List, marking the 15th consecutive year Fox has been honored with this recognition. Previously ranked at the... Read More