Tour OverviewTravel through the famed Andes, winding your way through awe-inspiring landscapes and interacting with local cultures. Pass through the closest point on earth to the sun, zig-zag down the adrenaline inducing “Devil’s Nose”, and experience colorful indigenous markets. Travel by train, but spend the night in quaint local hotels along the route.
Current Tour Promotions
Receive $100 Savings per couple on qualifying bookings
Valid for new reservations made by May 31, 2018 for travel March 15 - December 31, 2018. Minimum land booking requirement $2,000 per person. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.**Promotion is subject to availability, may not be combinable with certain fares or other amenity offers, is capacity controlled and may be withdrawn at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
- 1 night Quito
- 1 night Riobamba
- 1 night Bucay
- 1 night Guayaquil
- All meals (except dinner on day 4)
- Otavalo, San Antonio de Ibarra artisan workshop, and Hacienda La Compania tour
- Avenue of the Volcanoes, La Alegria Farm and Chimborazo tour
- Guamote, The Devil’s Nose, and Bucay tour
View More Information on Tour Destinations
Tour Dates & Pricing
- Monday February 26th, 2018 - Tuesday June 19th, 2018