Tour OverviewOur most tiger-intensive itinerary! If your goal is to search for Bengal tigers with the very best odds of spotting them, this compact adventure is for you. Deep within the jungles of southeast Rajasthan, Ranthambore National Park is India’s premier tiger safari destination. Our trip is strategically timed for early summer, when visitors are fewer and tigers are less elusive. It’s warmer, yes. But that means tigers must head out of the dry underbrush to quench their thirst at least twice a day—and that is when we safari in search of them, allowing plenty of time to obtain unhurried photos. With just four travelers per open vehicle (two on our photo departures) and a side seat for all, our presence is understated...and the views unimpeded! Ranthambore is home to much more than its famous tigers, too: it’s a veritable Jungle Book of creatures, with chances to spy sloth bear, caracal, jackal, striped hyena, desert fox, mongoose and much more.
- All meals from breakfast on Day 2 through lunch on final day
- Services of NHA's professional Expedition Leaders, local guides and lodge staff
- Most gratuities
- Still camera fees
- Airport transfers on Day 1 and final day
- All activities and entrance fees
- All taxes, permits and service fees
- Best Time of Year to Spot Tigers - Explore Ranthambore National Park at the optimal time of year for tiger sightings and photography—as the weather warms, tigers are drawn into the open in search of water
- Diverse Wildlife Viewing - Look for other jungle wildlife, too: the park's dry deciduous habitat is home to sloth bear, leopard, sambar, chital, langur monkeys, pythons and more
- India's Premier Naturalist Guides - Travel with top naturalist Expedition Leaders who are tiger experts, conservationists and all-around interpreters of this wildlife-rich ecosystem—you'll find no better guides!
View More Information on Tour Destinations
Tour Dates & Pricing
- Thursday April 2nd, 2020 - Wednesday June 3rd, 2020