Highlights of Bolivia Expect the unexpected on an adventure through Bolivia, a country experiencing a surge in popularity due in part to its stunning landscapes and the rich cultural heritage of its indigenous populations. Explore the historic capital of Sucre and sky-high La Paz, experience life at a traditional hacienda, and watch the sunset from atop the sweeping Uyuni Salt Flats. Join us as we uncover a true South American treasure high in the Andes. HighlightsSit down for a sunset picnic on the stark and surreal Uyuni Salt Flats. Learn about local culture in a small Quechua community in a remote patch of the Bolivian desert. Enjoy an interactive culinary experience in La Paz featuring a fusion of traditional and modern cuisine. Experience life at a traditional hacienda firsthand.
AccommodationHotels (6 nts), Hacienda/farm (1nt).Group Size NotesMax 16, Avg 12.Meals Included7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinnersWhat's IncludedNational Geographic Journeys Exclusives: La Paz Culinary Experience, La Paz
National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Bolivian Hacienda Experience, Potos?
G Adventures for Good: Jukil Community Experience & Lunch, Santiago de Agencha. Arrival transfer. La Paz city tour. Sucre orientation walk. Excursions to the Uyuni Salt Flats. Internal flights. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
View More Information on Tour Destinations
Tour Dates & Pricing
- Sunday January 13th, 2019 - Sunday January 20th, 2019
- Sunday March 17th, 2019 - Sunday March 24th, 2019
- Sunday April 14th, 2019 - Sunday April 21st, 2019
- Sunday May 12th, 2019 - Sunday May 19th, 2019
- Sunday July 14th, 2019 - Sunday July 21st, 2019
- Sunday August 18th, 2019 - Sunday August 25th, 2019
- Sunday September 15th, 2019 - Sunday September 22nd, 2019
- Sunday October 13th, 2019 - Sunday October 20th, 2019
- Sunday November 17th, 2019 - Sunday November 24th, 2019
- Sunday December 29th, 2019 - Sunday January 5th, 2020