Fox World Travel | Green Bay – Travel Consultant Feature
Mary Lou has been a vacation travel specialist for more than 12 years, and in that time, she has traveled to every continent and explored some of the most remote and beautiful places this planet has to offer. A few of her many incredible adventures include:
- Snorkeling among sea lions and sea turtles, marveling at marine iguanas and baby albatross, along with witnessing natural selection happening before her eyes at Galapagos Islands.
- Cruising Halong Bay on a luxury junk boat and releasing lanterns in the heart of the town in Vietnam.
- Watching North Korean soldiers walk across the border of the demilitarized zone in South Korea.
- Going on safari for four days at Mala Mala private game reserve near Kruger National Park in South Africa.
- Kayaking among icebergs while seeing thousands of gentoo, adelie and chin strap penguins.
- Spending time among the scientists of the British Scientific Station, Port Lockroy and the Polish Scientific Station in Antarctica.
- Trekking through the dense forest of the Virunga volcanoes of Rwanda to spend time with a family of silverback gorillas.
- Sailing among the ports, clear blue waters, hidden coves and ancient sites of the Adriatic islands of Croatia on a luxury yacht.
Mary Lou has a genuine passion for traveling and helping others experience new life adventures through their own travel opportunities. When you consult with her, you’ll hear the passion ring through as she both shares her experiences and listens to what it is you are looking for in a vacation.
Let Mary Lou help you create a perfect travel itinerary and lasting vacation memories.
Related PostsView More
Top 5 Best National Parks to Visit
While many of us have been working and studying from the comfort of our homes, being able to step outside into the summer sun and fresh air provides a much-needed break. Even better – a short... Read More
Go Hit the Road with These 5 Road Trip Tips
Whether you enjoy being in the car or not, we think that your first family road trip of the summer is a right of passage for all. Planning your stops, packing your snacks and loading up... Read More
Tips for a Successful Implementation
As the travel industry continues to change, travel programs will also start to look very different from what they used to. Whether you were ready for these changes or not, reviewing your travel... Read More