Fox World Travel | Green Bay – Travel Consultant Feature
Mary Lou has been a vacation travel specialist for more than 12 years, and in that time, she has traveled to every continent and explored some of the most remote and beautiful places this planet has to offer. A few of her many incredible adventures include:
- Snorkeling among sea lions and sea turtles, marveling at marine iguanas and baby albatross, along with witnessing natural selection happening before her eyes at Galapagos Islands.
- Cruising Halong Bay on a luxury junk boat and releasing lanterns in the heart of the town in Vietnam.
- Watching North Korean soldiers walk across the border of the demilitarized zone in South Korea.
- Going on safari for four days at Mala Mala private game reserve near Kruger National Park in South Africa.
- Kayaking among icebergs while seeing thousands of gentoo, adelie and chin strap penguins.
- Spending time among the scientists of the British Scientific Station, Port Lockroy and the Polish Scientific Station in Antarctica.
- Trekking through the dense forest of the Virunga volcanoes of Rwanda to spend time with a family of silverback gorillas.
- Sailing among the ports, clear blue waters, hidden coves and ancient sites of the Adriatic islands of Croatia on a luxury yacht.
Mary Lou has a genuine passion for traveling and helping others experience new life adventures through their own travel opportunities. When you consult with her, you’ll hear the passion ring through as she both shares her experiences and listens to what it is you are looking for in a vacation.
Let Mary Lou help you create a perfect travel itinerary and lasting vacation memories.
Related PostsView More
NEW CDC REGULATIONS AND WHAT IT MEANS TO YOUR ORGANIZATION
As your resource and advocate for all things travel, it’s our goal to arm you with the information you need to stay in the know and confident on the impact travel regulations and changes thereof... Read More
Fox’s COVID-19 Journey Map Offers Travel Manager Guidance
As 2020 comes to an end and looking ahead to 2021, travel managers are planning for a strong return to travel. With this in mind, and considering today’s ever-changing travel environment,... Read More
14 Fantastic Scenic Drives in the US
We all love a good road trip. What’s better than loading up in a car and driving somewhere new? Scenic drives are a little different. We’re talking driving for the sake of driving, journeys that... Read More