It’s All Here. And It’s All Included. On Disney cruises, it’s all those little extras that add up to the most magical vacation of your life—and it’s all included.
Everything from amazing kid’s clubs—where kids can play from sunup until long after sundown, to immersive, private clubs for tweens and teens, to one-of-a-kind Rotational Dining—where throughout your cruise, you rotate through three delicious restaurants and your servers travel with you to each meal. There’s even 24-hour complimentary room service. Plus, plenty of soda, coffee and tea at meals or anytime up on deck.
And if that weren’t enough, there’s also Broadway-style musicals, first run films, special moments with Disney Characters, and themed deck parties for the whole family—most voyages even include fireworks.
Oh, and let’s not forget all that legendary Disney service just floating around!
You can book a Disney Cruise with one of our travel agents and have peace of mind that your voyage will be well thought out and planned. We will help you choose a Disney Cruise itinerary that will meet your vacation expectations!
The Magic is in the Details:
On each and every departure aboard all four Disney Cruise Line ships you be pleasantly surprised by all that’s included. It’s all the little extras that add up to the most magical vacation – here is some of what’s included:
- Themed kids’ clubs brimming with Disney activities and entertainment – plus the longest complimentary hours at sea
- Immersive, private clubs for teens and tweens
- Exclusive adult areas, including a nighttime entertainment district, and fine dining
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- One-of-a-kind rotational dining – three amazing restaurants where the servers travel with you to each meal
- Complimentary soda, coffee, tea, lemonade, punch and water always available on the pool deck – at no additional charge
- 24-hour complimentary room service
- Broadway-style Disney musicals found only on board
- Special moments with Disney Characters
- First-run films at sea, some in 3D
- Themed deck parties with most voyages featuring fireworks at sea
- Spacious staterooms designed especially for families
- Legendary Disney service throughout the cruise
Ships' Registry: The Bahamas
Disney Cruise Line Cruises
Starting at $1,351 (per person)
Starting at $1,610 (per person)
Starting at $2,296 (per person)