Please call 888-369-8785 to be added to our waitlist.
Join Milwaukee’s 96.5 WKLH Hometown Rock in The Dominican Republic!
Sunday, February 12 -
Sunday, February 19, 2023
Margaritaville Island Reserve by Karisma in Cap Cana, Dominican Republic
(South of Punta Cana)
Join Milwaukee’s 96.5 WKLH Hometown Rock station and travel along to beautiful Punta Cana, Dominican Republic to stay at the five-star, all-inclusive Margaritaville Island Reserve Cap Cana for 7 nights with round trip air out of Milwaukee, WI. The WKLH crew will be broadcasting live daily during the week and there are sure to be plenty of surprises and shenanigans throughout our stay!
Enjoy the lavish, laidback luxury and non-stop style of the Margaritaville Island Reserve Cap Cana. With nautical decor and a coastal color palette inspired by the sea, sand, and sky. Every suite, including their spacious Paradise Rooms, Island Reserve Villas, and stunning Jimmy Buffett Suite, is created to invite luxury, comfort, and escapism. Treat yourself to exotic drinks at your very own in-room refreshment center complete with glassware, tools, and a coffee station. Customize your own in-room bar experience with all your favorite snacks and spirits at Joe Merchant’s Coffee & Provisions.
- Vacation hosts Dave & Dorene, along with Marcus Allen, John McGivern, & Dave Coombs
- Round-trip air from Milwaukee, WI to Punta Cana Dominican Republic
- Roundtrip private, direct group transfers from the Punta Cana airport to Margaritaville Island Reserve Cap Cana
- 7-night all-Inclusive stay at the Margaritaville Island Reserve Cap Cana with accommodations through Classic Vacations
- PRIVATE Live morning broadcasts with Dave & Dorene and their crew
- PRIVATE Welcome Reception and Special Event with your vacation hosts
- The Cheeseheads in Paradise 2023 t-shirt with travel documents
- Professional Tour Managers form Fox World Travel*
Your air-inclusive vacation package includes round-trip air from Milwaukee, WI to Punta Cana Dominican Republic, on a charter plane operated by Swift Air through Apple Vacations
Sunday, February 12, 2023
Swift Air #520
Depart MKE 7:00AM
Arrive PUJ 1:50PM
Sunday, February 19, 2023
Swift Air #521
Depart PUJ 2:50PM
Arrive MKE 5:40PM
Changes will be subject to a fee plus any fare difference. Additional restrictions may apply. Flight schedules are subject to change. Fox World Travel has no control over flight or equipment changes, seat assignments, delays, or cancellations.
Margaritaville Island Reserve Cap Cana provides the perfect setting for guests who want to escape the everyday with a tropical change in latitude - in the breathtaking Dominican Republic. Offering all the world-class amenities of a luxurious, all-inclusive hotel coupled with a laid-back, beachy vibe makes this resort the perfect place for people who value exceptional quality without any pretense. From the moment guests enter, they’ll be greeted with flip flops, and immediately transported to a seaside paradise. Whether guests want to spend the day relaxing in a beach hammock, enjoying tropical inspired spa treatments at St. Somewhere Spa, or celebrating that it’s always 5 o’clock somewhere with live entertainment and a poolside margarita, there are unique, authentic experiences for all. With exceptional restaurants, specialty bars, and daily live music, Margaritaville Island Reserve Cap Cana is a place to raise a glass and take a bite out of paradise. Margaritaville Island Reserve Cap Cana’s 228 guestrooms and 40 spectacular luxury villas with private balcony pools are a blend of island inspired design and luxurious comfort, offering guests a license to chill, relax and unwind in paradise.
Located just 15 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport, the resort is the perfect setting for guests to get away from the everyday and just chill. Set on one of the Dominican’s best kept secrets, Juanillo Beach is famous for its turquoise waters, white sand and calm waves.
Enjoy the height of luxury with a laid-back vibe, where you don't have to pull out your wallet.
With an all-inclusive format, this means your meals, drinks, and much of your activities are included.
It's a barefoot-on-the-beach luxury, salt-in-my-margarita, daydreaming-in-a-hammock sort of paradise that is only Margaritaville.
- Located in Cap Cana on stunning Juanillo Beach
- Immersive culinary experiences
- Live music every day and night
- Home to LandShark Brewery & Grill, the first of its kind outside the mainland U.S.
- Signature events beachside, poolside, and throughout the property
- An Entertainment Village that doubles as the resort’s social heartbeat with multiple performance venues, restaurants, and bars
- The Island Reserve Inclusive Experience allows travelers to slip right into a Margaritaville state of mind
- Unpretentious, personalized service amidst a world of laid-back luxury
- 6 restaurants, bars, and nightlife in the Gourmet Village
- 5 Specialty bars serving up your favorite drinks — and it's always 5 o'Clock!
- Daily live entertainment and a wide range of activities for all, including non-motorized water spots, a tennis court, and a pickleball court
- Fins Up! Fitness Center with free fitness classes
- Beautiful pools and access to one of the world’s best beaches, Juanillo Beach
- Island Ambassadors that serve as concierges, vacation-planners, and catalysts for fun, on-call to answer questions, take requests, and to make your stay in paradise memorable
Located on the edges of the second, third, fourth, and fifth floors of the main guest building, our beloved Paradise Rooms feature wow-worthy views of the ocean and the resort grounds.
Bask in the stunning scenery and drift away to sleep on a plush king- size bed. The suite also offers a cozy sitting area which opens up to a furnished terrace that’s perfect for relaxing or entertaining. The spa-like bathroom features his-and-hers sinks, a standalone rain shower, and a spacious closet.
522 SQUARE FEET
$3,757.00 per person, based on double occupancy*
Featuring panoramic views of the sapphire-blue sea and the resort grounds, this popular suite doubles as a wonderful home away from home during your getaway.
It features a plush king-size bed, a comfy loveseat, and an opulent, spa-inspired bathroom with a long list of amenities — including his-and-hers sinks, a luxurious soaking tub, a standalone top-of-the-line rain shower, and a spacious walk-in closet where you can store all of your vacation essentials.
627 SQUARE FEET
$3,784.00 per person, based on double occupancy*
Conveniently located on the first floor of the main guest building with direct views of the spectacular Caribbean Sea and the resort grounds, this guest-favorite suite offers direct swim-up access from your oversized furnished terrace.
It also features a king-size bed, a plush loveseat, and an opulent, spa-inspired bathroom with the convenience of his-and-hers sinks, a luxurious soaking tub, a standalone top-of-the-line rain shower, and a spacious walk-in closet where you can store all of your vacation essentials.
769 SQUARE FEET
$3,987.00 per person, based on double occupancy*
Located on the second, third, fourth, and fifth floors of our guest-loved beachfront building, our Beachfront Luxury Suites offer spectacular ocean views.
Each features a king-size bed, a comfortable living room, and a furnished terrace that’s perfect for entertaining or relaxing. Take advantage of the opulent spa-like bathrooms — each is equipped with convenient his-and-hers sinks, a soaking tub to unwind in after the perfect beach day, a spacious walk-in closet, and premium dual rain showers.
715 SQUARE FEET
$4,040.00 per person, based on double occupancy*
$350.17 per person taxes and fees are included in the above pricing and subject to change even after final payment is made.
Call for single or triple occupancy.
Initial Deposit: $500.00 per person
Final Payment: No later than October 4, 2022
Requirements: A valid Passport Booklet is required to travel
Full legal names (first, middle & last) are required at time of booking. Valid passport is required for travel. Documents must match name exactly as it appears on passport.
- From date of deposit to October 4, 2022 Initial deposit of $500.00 per person
- October 5, 2022, to date of departure No refunds
For any changes or revisions to your reservation, Fox World Travel charges a $50 per person, per occurrence fee.
Not Included: Gratuities for airport porters or transfer drivers in Punta Cana, baggage fees, upgraded seating, motorized water sports, travel insurance, items not part of the all-inclusive program, optional excursions, or any items of a personal nature.
*Travel Guard Insurance is available to all guests and is highly recommended*